November 15, 2018

We are still playing the waiting game today. Children’s of Birmingham is currently full and they are diverting to other hospitals. We have been approved to go there, but from what I understand we are waiting to see if our insurance will pay for us to stay here until Children’s gets a bed. Our option might be to go home and then travel to Birmingham when a bed is open. It all depends on what insurance will pay for.

We are also waiting to hear back from KKI. There is still a possibility that we could be going to Baltimore but we won’t know for sure until we hear back from them. KKI is our first choice for rehab.

We had a great morning with PT. We put her in the gait trainer so she could “walk”. She moved both of her legs this morning and was much more comfortable in the trainer than she was yesterday. It is baby steps at this point but she is definitely improving. Praise God! Side note: I got permission to get the photo of the PTA helping Annadelle.

Please continue to pray for our sweet girl!